In this article, we are going to talk about foods to increase sperm count. You should know guys that our sperm count should be 40 million and if your sperm count is 39 million or less than 39 million, it’s a low sperm count, if you guys want to know how much is your sperm count so there are laboratories that do the sperm count test you can go and get your test done. sperm count is normally determined by examining your semen with a computer. if you have a low sperm count then in that case you could have a problem making your partner pregnant.
New sperm are normally produced in testicles continuously and it takes around 42 – 76 days to get mature. there is a main common cause of low sperm count which is incomplete or improper collection of a sperm sample.
Now what factors we see for sperm count and then we will talk about foods to increase sperm count:
1. Quantity: – As I have already told you about the quantity, 40 million is a good sperm count quantity, if your count is less than it, means your sperm count is not enough to make your partner pregnant, in that case, you will need to take proper foods to increase sperm count or need to contact to your doctor.
2. Quality: – Now the quality of sperm, quality means the 4% of sperm quantity should be in good structural shape. Shape mean to say it should have an oval head and should have a tail, I think all of you had already seen the picture of good sperm. so the quality of your sperm should be good.
3. Motility: – Motility is the movement of sperm, it means how your sperm is moving to go to the female egg, if there is bad motility of sperm so it can not move in its desired direction, and around 40% of sperm count should have good motility.
Now if all three things are good in your sperm so you are having a good sperm count and can make your partner pregnant.
Now let’s talk about foods to increase sperm count:
1. Banana: Banana is one of the best foods to increase sperm count. banana improve your libido which helps to increase your sperm count. banana is rich in vitamin B1, C and magnesium, which increase the mobility of your sperm and also helps in the production of sperm.
2. Garlic: Garlic helps to enhance the production of sperm in the scrotum. garlic contains allicin which is required for stimulating blood circulation to the right part of the body. garlic also contains selenium which helps to improve sperm motility.
3. Walnuts: Walnuts are known good for the brain but they are also one of the best foods to increase sperm count. walnuts contain omega-3 fatty acids which improve the vitality of sperm.
4. Eggs: Eggs are one of the best foods to increase sperm count. eggs contain vitamin E, vitamin C and protein, which help in the motility of the sperm. consuming eggs on a daily basis also protect the sperm from free radicals, which double the chance of fertilisation.
5. Broccoli: Broccoli is also one of the very good foods to increase sperm count. it contains folic acid and vitamin B9 which is very helpful to increase sperm count, broccoli develops healthy sperm.
6. Dark chocolates: Dark chocolates is the best foods to increase sperm count. chocolate is made of cacao beans which is full of antioxidants. dark chocolate also contains L arginine which helps to increase the volume of sperm. you should eat chocolate after dinner instead of any dessert.
7. Spinach: Spinach is good for our body and also for our sperm count. spinach help in the production of healthy sperm. spinach contains folic acid which is necessary for the development of sperm.
8. Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha has a lot of benefits for a male and it also boosts your testosterone and also improve your erectile dysfunction. ashwagandha is one of the best foods to increase sperm count.
9. Pumpkin seeds: Pumpkin seeds are rich in antioxidants, phytosterols, and amino acid which increase men’s fertility. pumpkin seeds also help to increase your sperm count and motility. if you don’t like to eat these seeds raw then you can add them to the salad as a topping.
10. tomatoes: Tomato is a great food for fertility. tomato contains lycopene which is an antioxidant known to increase the activity and structure of the sperm. eating tomatoes on daily basis can improve fertility in men.
We have talked about foods to increase sperm count now let’s talk about some tips to improve sperm count
1: – Add multivitamin in you daily routine. (Mainly vitamin c and vitamin E)
2: – Manage your stress level, stress hormone is the biggest factor to drop your sperm count if your stress hormone will increase it will lower your sperm count. So always try to manage your stress level now you have to find out the way to lower your stress level which depends on your stress type, stress could be different from person to person, so you have to find out the reason behind your stress and should have work on that.
3:- The last but not least thing I would like to say, have a look at your weight, More weight may cause low sperm count and also if you drink alcohol a lot and take tobacco so try to get rid of this kind of addiction. if you want to drink then don’t do it on daily basis just do it once a week.
Low sperm count and infertility is common and affects many men worldwide. If you are also having this kind of problem then don’t be afraid just try these foods to increase sperm count which is mentioned above and also try these tips. you will definitely see the effect in yourself. low sperm count is very common nowadays it could happen with anyone else. just add these foods to your diet on daily basis and see the magic which will happen inside you. and you should also do exercise daily, I am not saying to do an intense workout and become a bodybuilder I am just saying to add a light workout in your daily routine.